Making it Stick
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS I: Teachers demonstrate mastery of and pedagogical expertise in the content they teach.
- Element C: Teachers demonstrate knowledge of the content, central concepts, inquiry, appropriate evidence-based instructional practices, and specialized characteristics of the disciplines being taught.
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element D: Teachers establish and communicate high expectations and use processes to support the development of critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Element A: Teachers demonstrate knowledge about the ways in which learning takes place, including the levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.