Other Cultivated Sets
Summer Course 2018: Architecture of Authentic and Relevant Learning - Course Overview
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS I: Teachers demonstrate mastery of and pedagogical expertise in the content they teach.
- Element A: Teachers provide instruction that is aligned with the Colorado Academic Standards and their district’s organized plan of instruction.
- Element C: Teachers demonstrate knowledge of the content, central concepts, inquiry, appropriate evidence-based instructional practices, and specialized characteristics of the disciplines being taught.
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element D: Teachers establish and communicate high expectations and use processes to support the development of critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.