Differentiated Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed, Reteach and Enrich and 5 Strategies to Ensure Student Learning
Mathematics, Reading, Writing, and Communicating
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS II: Teachers establish a safe, inclusive and respectful learning environment for a diverse population of students.
- Element C: Teachers engage students as individuals, including those with diverse needs and interests, across a range of ability levels by adapting their teaching for the benefit of all students.
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element A: Teachers demonstrate knowledge about the ways in which learning takes place, including the levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.
- Element B: Teachers use formal and informal methods to assess student learning, provide feedback, and use results to inform planning and instruction.
- Element E: Teachers provide students with opportunities to work in teams and develop leadership.