The Power of Yet
Grade Level Ranges:
Grades 3- 5, Grades 6 - 8, Grades 9 -12
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS II: Teachers establish a safe, inclusive and respectful learning environment for a diverse population of students.
- Element A: Teachers foster a predictable learning environment characterized by acceptable student behavior and efficient use of time in which each student has a positive, nurturing relationship with caring adults and peers.
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element D: Teachers establish and communicate high expectations and use processes to support the development of critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- QS IV: Teachers demonstrate professionalism through ethical conduct, reflection, and leadership.
- Element A: Teachers demonstrate high standards for professional conduct.