Productive Group Work: Chapter 2. Using Positive Interdependence
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element E: Teachers provide students with opportunities to work in teams and develop leadership.
- Element A: Teachers demonstrate knowledge about the ways in which learning takes place, including the levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.
- QS II: Teachers establish a safe, inclusive and respectful learning environment for a diverse population of students.
- Element B: Teachers demonstrate an awareness of, a commitment to, and a respect for multiple aspects of diversity, while working toward common goals as a community of learners.