The Science of the Individual
Teacher Quality Standards
- QS III: Teachers plan and deliver effective instruction and create an environment that facilitates learning for their students.
- Element A: Teachers demonstrate knowledge about the ways in which learning takes place, including the levels of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of their students.
- Element B: Teachers use formal and informal methods to assess student learning, provide feedback, and use results to inform planning and instruction.
- Element C: Teachers integrate and utilize appropriate available technology to engage students in authentic learning experiences.
- QS II: Teachers establish a safe, inclusive and respectful learning environment for a diverse population of students.
- Element B: Teachers demonstrate an awareness of, a commitment to, and a respect for multiple aspects of diversity, while working toward common goals as a community of learners.